Safety, Health and Well-Being Policy
Wiserr Pty Ltd understands the importance of a safe environment for its Wiserr service providers and service seekers, and is committed to communicating proper guidelines.
Wiserr service providers and service seekers have a duty to ensure health and safety. This means they are required to eliminate risks to health and safety as far as reasonably practicable. Or, if this is not possible, minimise the risks to health and safety so far as is reasonably practicable.
Wiserr service providers must:
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment (where service seekers are entering a Wiserrs’ work environment)
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work
- Provide safe training and coaching (where service includes training and coaching)
- Provide safe supervision of service seekers (where service includes seekers engaging in activities with Wiserr service provider)
- Communicate any possible dangers to the service seeker so injury can be avoided.
Wiserr service seekers must:
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment (where the Wiserr service provider is entering a seeker’s home/office to complete work). This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring vicious animals are kept away, appliances that the Wiserr may need are in safe working order, and any obstructions that may cause the Wiserr service provider to injure themselves to be safely dealt with.
- Communicate any possible dangers to the Wiserr service provider so injury may be avoided
- Comply with any reasonable instructions from a Wiserr service provider.