Reviews are a way for Wiserr service providers and service seekers to share their experiences with the community. Any attempt to use reviews or review responses to force a user to do something they aren’t obligated to do is a misuse of reviews, and we don’t allow it.
This policy applies to situations including, but not limited to:
- Wiserr service seekers threatening to use reviews or ratings in an attempt to force a Wiserr service provider to provide refunds, additional compensation, or a reciprocal positive review.
- Wiserr service providers requiring a service seeker to leave a positive review or rating in exchange for a partial or full refund, or reciprocal review.
- Wiserr service providers asking a service seeker to take specific actions related to a review in exchange for a resolution to a dispute between the parties.
This policy does not prohibit:
- A Wiserr service seeker from contacting a service provider with a problem prior to leaving a review.
- A Wiserr service provider from asking a service seeker to leave an honest positive review or rating reflecting a positive experience.
Wiserr service providers and service seekers cannot edit reviews after they are published.
By posting a review, you agree to follow all Wiserr guidelines and policies, including the Extortion Policy, which Wiserr may enforce at our sole discretion. Failure to do so may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your Wiserr account.
If you think you’ve experienced extortion, please contact us.