What insurances do I need?

Many consultants have Public Liability Insurance or Product Liability Insurance. Some have Professional Indemnity Insurance. As with any form of insurance, what you need is dependent on your individual situation as well as your preferences for risk.

Currently Wiserr does not cover individual members for Public Liability Insurance, Product Liability or Professional Indemnity Insurance

Seek legal advice if you are unsure.