Wiserr is a website that gives over 50s a shop-front for their skills. Our community brings their wealth of experience to the wider public through services and workshops.
We're passionate about teaching Wiserrs why and how to re-purpose their skills and knowledge for profit. We believe in building a better tomorrow by tapping in to the wisdom of the older generation.
To support our community, we have a Facebook group where members can tap into their creativity and get feedback in a safe space.
We also provide a heap of resources to get people going, no matter where they are in their entrepreneurial journey (or physically!) – some of our members have been going for years and others join us after decades in an established career.
Whether based out of your home, out of an office, or whether you want the flexibility of an online business so you can work while you country hop, we’ve built Wiserr to integrate into the life you have so you can build the life you want.
To the wider public, Wiserr is the place to go to engage the most experienced minds, the wisdom you can’t find elsewhere, and a collection of high quality independent service providers in one place.
- A one-stop-shop to list a service or workshop
- Create new revenue streams with no out-of-pocket expenses
- Connect and learn from like-minded people through the Wiserr Hub facebook group
- Next steps for almost any scenario:
- Want to launch that idea you’ve always wanted to try?
- Want to reach new customers through consulting?
- Want to come up with a new part-time business?
- Want to give back to your community and be rewarded for it?
- Want to find another career path?
- Want to continue your lifelong learning and skill swap?
- Want to socially engage with like-minded people?
Wiserr is perfect for…
Existing artists, consultants, entrepreneurs and freelancers:
- a great complementary channel to list your services
- trial a different income stream (eg. add a workshop to your repertoire)
- join a great community of like-minded people
People trying out a part-time business:
- a community to test out ideas
- rapidly build a page with your side-business listing
- receive bookings and payments through the site
Retirees who want to engage with the community:
- create a searchable service that you can provide
- showcase your expertise with a clean one page profile
- send the link to anyone who wants to “pick your brain”
6 things to think about when setting up a part-time business
Once you’re ready to jump in and create a workshop or consulting gig on Wiserr, we recommend starting with this step-by-step guide to help you on your way.